- Produktieweg 7, 8331 LJ Steenwijk, Nederland
- Afdeling: Information Communication Technology (ICT)
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
Do you have a passion for tooling technologies for plastic processing and want to make an impact in a leading company in Europe?
Than this offer is the one you’re looking for!
DYKA Group is a Business Unit of Tessenderlo Group. We are much more than just a distributor of plastic pipe systems and fittings. By transporting water, air and other energy sources in a reliable, efficient and sustainable way, we do our bit for a better planet every day. Moreover, we do this with recycled or recyclable materials. We can therefore proudly say that we are "Nature's Network". Internationally, DYKA Group is represented in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia and Romania.
As tooling expert you are a member of the Innovation & Technology (I&T) department of DYKA Group. I&T keeps an eye on market and technology trends, generates proposals for new business propositions and develops new product families to capture the most promising opportunities. I&T consists of the teams International Product Management, Product Development and Certification, Standardization & Sustainability. The I&T teams are mainly located in Steenwijk.
The essence of your job is to ensure the realization of state of the art and cost effective (injection molding) tools enabling mass production of products for the lowest possible price. As tooling expert you use your in depth tooling expertise to:
- advise tooling designers on manufacturability during product development
- manage tool realization by suppliers meeting the DYKA requirements and
- support tool and process release at the relevant DYKA Group manufacturing site.
It is foreseen that the tooling expert will succeed the senior tooling expert when he retires in a few years from now.
- You stay up to date with state of the art tooling technology;
- You are a reference board for product designers during the development of cost effective products with respect to manufacturability;
- You support building a business case by estimating and optimizing tooling investments, tool maintenance costs and product manufacturing costs;
- You specify the tools for new projects and ensure they meet product and manufacturing requirements;
- You manage the toolmaking process from start to finish, safeguarding costs, quality and timing;
- You support the release of tools for manufacturing;
- You contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in technology, for instance plastic processing;
- You have 5 - 8 years relevant experience with tooling design, toolmaking and injection molding processes;
- You have a hands on mentality;
- You have a drive to keep your commitments and to give early warning signals when support is needed to do so;
- You are able to coordinate activities within a multidisciplinary environment;
- You are willing to travel (10 – 15 %);
- You are able to effectively communicate and to keep colleagues and suppliers aligned and engaged;
- You actively contribute to a pleasant, productive and safe working environment;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Mastering German or French is a plus;
- You show behavior in line with in our people principles: we take action, we make things happen, we grow together and we delight our customers.
DYKA is a strong and reliable player in the market. You work in an inspiring and innovative (international) organization. We put your safety first. In addition, DYKA also likes to invest in your development. We are especially curious about what you are looking for in an employer and are happy to discuss this with you. You will work in an informal, pleasant working atmosphere that can be translated into close collaborations, openness, helpfulness and more. DYKA jou also offers a contract for a definite period (one-year contract) for this position, which is converted into a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly. In addition, good secondary employment conditions apply. For example, you can think of the option to pay for your sports subscription via gross/net route. You will become part of a professional, highly learning organization with broad and good development opportunities. We would be happy to talk to you!
- Salary € 60.000,00 up € 70.000,00 gross per year based on education and experience;
- Holiday allowance of 8%;
- View of a permanent employment contract;
- Extensive training and career opportunities;
- Secondary employment conditions such as travel allowance, 3% year-end bonus, participation in a collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- An extensive introduction process so that you know exactly what to do;
- A nice working environment with nice colleagues!
For additional questions about this position, please contact Ben Knapen, Director Innovation & Technology, tel.no. 06 20 26 98 16 or by emailing [email protected] For questions about the application procedure, please contact Janny Schukkink, Recruiter a.i., tel.no. 0521 - 53 49 11 or by mail [email protected] Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Do not hesitate and express your interest by sending an email to [email protected]