- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: Human Resources
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
At Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), we use innovative chemistry to nurture and enhance life through the power of the sulfur molecule. We bring essential life-sustaining products to market through sustainable practices, superior customer service and a passion for the markets we serve.
Join Tessenderlo Kerley's Human Resources team, and have an opportunity to get involved in all facets of HR.
As the HR Representative you will work closely with managers and employees and be a key representative on the team by providing critical support in all functional areas with specfic focus in training administration, reporting, compliance, talent and performance management, and policy and procedures.
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative team that values team work and providing great service to its organization, we invite you learn more about this exciting opportunity.
What you will do:
- Interpret HR policies and align resources, people and strategic goals to meet TKI objectives;
- Practices across all multi-state locations, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Provide administrative support to all functional HR areas;
- Assign, maintain, and track training requirements, records, trainee lists٫ schedules٫ attendance sheets and other related training needs;
- Support the ongoing operations of the LMS in partnership with Tessenderlo Group (TG)
- Support and coordinate new hire orientations in accordance with other onboarding activities;
- Participate in performance evaluation processes;
- Support in company benefit and wellness programs;
- Respond to employee inquires and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all HR department initiatives, policies, procedures, and system;
- Assist/Facilitate with HR and Company projects, programs or committees as assigned;
- Handle various administrative duties, including, but not limited to, upkeep of personnel records;
- Administer and complete federal and/or state administrative reporting as may be required, such as EEO-1 annual reports, unemployment, and etc.;
- Continuously maintain and update HR knowledge and skills by participating in educational opportunities and training, including networking and professional organizations;
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS in HR, business administration or relevant field. With 1-3 years of proven experience in a similar role; or 3-5 years of combined experience;
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team and customer service oriented
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position;
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and development);
- Ability to manage various demands simultaneously;
- Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRIS platforms;
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player;
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making;
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability;
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute);
- Unwavering integrity and the highest ethical standards.
Founded in 1947, Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) serves the agriculture, mining and industrial markets with a broad range of products and technologies around the world. The TKI family, comprised of more than 500 motivated individuals, is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and is spread across more than 27 states. TKI is part of the Belgium based Tessenderlo Group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program