- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: HR
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc (TKI) is a leader in producing and marketing specialty products used in the agriculture, mining, and chemical industries. We are the world’s largest producer of sulfur-based thiosulfate fertilizers with 13 nationwide U.S. production facilities. TKI operates from our corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, and we are part of the Tessernerlo group located in Belgium.
Do you have a passion for people? Do you have an appreciation for agriculture and science? Do you enjoy connecting people with opportunities? If you answered yes then we may have your next career move!
Help TKI find and hire the most qualified people. You will be enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy, and an excellent communicator.
You will own positions and be responsible for the recruiting process from start to finish. You will partner with the TA Lead in ensuring communication and applicant flow meet the group targeted metrics, thereby ensuring everyone touching the TKI brand has a positive candidate experience, and best-in-class talent joins Tessenderlo Kerley.
What you will do:
- Partner with the TA Lead in ensuring all applicants have a positive experience when considering Tessenderlo Kerley as an employer of choice.
- Facilitate recruitment process from start to finish for operational roles and other roles identified by the TA Lead.
- Assist in requisition creation and launching a job for advertising.
- Work closely with TA Lead on sourcing options and cost efficiencies.
- Create and monitor job advertisements to attract the best talent.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites, social media, and other platforms that are relevant to a search.
- Screen resumes, conduct initial phone screens, schedule calls, and coordinate interview process throughout a search.
- Assist with assessments and other selection tools that are related to the process.
- Monitor and keep track of selection resources such as assessments and video interviewing, ensuring systems are kept up to date for reporting opportunities.
- Send out all bulk emails (e.g., confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle the paperwork (e.g., offer letters)
- Coordinate and track drug tests and background checks and launch onboarding via UKG.
- Conduct candidate passive sourcing efforts when traditional methods are not providing results.
- Maintain recruitment CRM and ensure applicant flow according to Talent KPI goals.
- Become an expert with SmartRecruiters and help educate hiring managers and any interviewers on the importance of providing feedback in the system and participating in the process in the SmartRecruiters tool.
- Create an exceptional candidate experience through direct, honest, and meaningful engagement throughout the entire recruitment process to all successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Participate in recruiting events and travel on occasion to events and job sites
- Develop and maintain an understanding of recruitment best practices and an understanding of businesses and business plans.
- Represent the company with a good attitude and be conscientious in all interactions as if you were going through the process yourself.
- Take on additional tasks as business dictates.
What we need from you:
- A combination of experience and education in a similar function with at least three + years of entire lifecycle recruiting experience is required. A degree is preferred.
- Experience with the entire recruitment lifecycle and with knowledge of recruiting metric goals.
- Able to think creatively and offer “outside of the box” ideas when sourcing talent.
- Having familiarity with boolean searches and/or Google Ads is a big plus.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Enjoy connecting people to opportunities and have solid networking abilities.
- Experience in building relationships quickly and work with varied personalities.
- You will have a great attitude and the ability to be flexible and accommodating when needed and manage on-the-fly requests.
- Must have a sense of urgency and be able to hold people accountable.
- Experience working with databases and CRM/applicant tracking systems, preferably SmartRecruiters, Criteria, and Spark Hire.
- Enjoys working with technology and is comfortable learning and trying new platforms.
- You will be technology savvy and MS Office proficient.
- Comfortable juggling multiple recruiting projects simultaneously.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Parental and childbearing leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program