- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: HR
At Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), we use innovative chemistry to nurture and enhance life through the power of the sulfur molecule. We bring essential life-sustaining products to market through sustainable practices, superior customer service and a passion for the markets we serve.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
As part of the Human Resources team, the HR Analyst will be responsible for building a foundation of analytical capabilities that will drive HR in presenting meaningful decisions and solutions to business leaders.
In addition, you will be involved in establishing compensation, bonus, and incentive programs and policies for the organization and ensure TKI offers pay plans that are competitive and fiscally viable with state and federal laws.
As a knowledgeable and experienced HR Analyst you will research, analyze, and evaluate compensation structure and HR reporting results to achieve TKI’s objectives, inline with company goals and budgets.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and implement analytical tools, technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency.
- Conduct market pricing analysis, create North American salary structures based on market data, and provide market data reporting using market pricing software.
- Deliver analysis to HR staff and assist them in delivering it to business leaders outside of HR Compile reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Design and develop reports, presentations, and visual aids to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR and business leaders.
- Assist in compiling and analyzing data to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques and instruments to assess results and market trends.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary ranges.
- Conduct data and cost analysis to be used in employee negotiation.
- Administration of the organization’s annual merit raise program, where applicable.
- Assist in the development and management of key HR related reporting metrics (i.e. headcount, turnover, demographic, talent acquisition, training, and etc.).
- Administer the company's STI, commission-based, and other monetary bonus programs.
- Assist in aligning the global compensation planning processes.
- Partner with payroll for global payroll processing and tax analysis.
- Actively maintaining and develop in building new reports, trackers, and databases related to HR and compensation.
- Works with insurance brokers and investment planners to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization.
- Responsible for confidential and sensitive compensation or financial data.
- Responsible for entering and tracking requested salary changes through the approval process.
- Summarize job analysis and evaluation of compensation information in a yearly compensation report.
- Ensures that the company adheres to federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources, Mathematics, Economics, and Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience in HR disciplines, with 1-3 years’ experience as an analyst.
- Experience in Business Metrics/Performance Analysis is a plus:
- Must possess a strong aptitude for research, analysis, and data management.
- ability to set priorities and effectively manage multiple assignments in a flexible environment is required.
- Self- starter: Must possess the ability to work independently, while exercising proper judgment and sound decision making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS systems (familiar with HRIS systems such as SmartRecruiters, UltiPro/Kronos is a plus).
- Ability to be discrete and maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective work relationship.
- Interpersonal skills: Must possess the ability to influence and maintain relationship with others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills with a focus on high accuracy.
- Familiarity with Compensation and Wage Structure designs.
Founded in 1947, Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) serves the agriculture, mining and industrial markets with a broad range of products and technologies around the world. The TKI family, comprised of more than 500 motivated individuals, is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and is spread across more than 27 states. TKI is part of the Belgium based Tessenderlo Group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program