- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: HR
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
At Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), we use innovative chemistry to nurture and enhance life through the power of the sulfur molecule. We bring essential life-sustaining products to market through sustainable practices, superior customer service and a passion for the markets we serve.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
As part of the Human Resources team, the HR/Compensation Analyst will be responsible for implementing the company's compensation, bonus, and incentive programs and policies for the organization.
As the Compensation Analyst you will ensure TKI offers pay plans that are competitive and fiscally viable with state and federal laws. You will be knowledgeable and experienced with HR/Compensation Analysis, able to research and develop relevant compensations structure and HR reporting results in order to achieve company’s objectives, inline with company goals and budget.
What you will do:
- Conduct market pricing analysis, create North American salary structures based on market data, and provide market data reporting using market pricing software;
- Assist in compiling and analyzing data to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with laws and regulations;
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques and instruments to assess results and market trends;
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary ranges;
- Conduct data and cost analysis to be used in employee negotiation;
- Administration of the organization’s annual merit raise program, where applicable;
- Assist in the development and management of key HR related reporting metrics (i.e. headcount, turnover, demographic, talent acquisition, training, and etc.);
- Administer the company's STI, commission-based, and other monetary bonus programs;
- Assist in aligning the global compensation planning processes;
- Actively maintaining and develop in building new reports, trackers, and databases related to HR and compensation;
- Works with insurance brokers and investment planners to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization;
- Responsible for confidential and sensitive compensation or financial data;
- Responsible for entering and tracking requested salary changes through the approval process;
- Summarize job analysis and evaluation of compensation information in a yearly compensation report;
- Ensures that the company adheres to federal and state laws, including reporting requirements;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources, Mathematics, Economics, and Accounting, but a Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience in HR disciplines, with 1-3 years’ experience as a compensation analysis required.
- Certification: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or similar HR certifications.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the human resources compensation field and a solid understanding of compensation practices and trends. Familiar with Pay-Setting and Compensation, Benchmarking, and Salary Surveys.
- Self- starter: Must possess the ability to work independently, while exercising proper judgment and sound decision making.
- Computer skills: Outstanding Microsoft applications skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS systems etc.).
- Strong work ethic: disciplined, hardworking, and dependable.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to achieve high level of accuracy is necessary for success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective work relationship.
- Interpersonal skills: Must possess the ability to influence and maintain relationship with others.
- Research skills: Must possess a strong aptitude for research, analysis, and data management.
- Organizational skills: The ability to set priorities and effectively manage multiple assignments in a flexible environment is required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills with a focus on high accuracy.
- Familiarity with Compensation and Wage Structure designs.
Founded in 1947, Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) serves the agriculture, mining and industrial markets with a broad range of products and technologies around the world. The TKI family, comprised of more than 500 motivated individuals, is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and is spread across more than 27 states. TKI is part of the Belgium based Tessenderlo Group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program