- 5427 E Central Ave, Fresno, CA 93725, USA
- Department: Operations - Plants
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
At Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.(TKI), we use innovative chemistry to nurture and enhance life through the power of the sulfur molecule. We bring essential life-sustaining products to market through sustainable practices, superior customer service and a passion for the markets we serve.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Currently TKI has a need to hire a Maintenance position to support plant operations in their Fresno, CA Facility.
In the Maintenance role you will perform plant troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure safe and efficient plant operations are being conducted.
Experience with plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance, tank agitators, product conveyors, and elevator maintenance is desired but not necessary as this is an area of focus for this role.
You will rebuild and align rotating equipment. Maintain local equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance activities, maintain spare parts inventories, and maintain work areas in a clean and organized fashion.
Assist with development of plant Maintenance Procedures.
Perform maintenance activities as required to ensure safe and reliable process operations.
Maintain facility equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance, and maintain sufficient spare parts inventory.
Maintain all maintenance shop and parts storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
Troubleshoot and mitigate plant process issues.
Conduct all TKI business in a professional manner and with integrity.
Have the ability to go through training and learn how to contain, clean up, package and label Hazardous Waste, according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
- HS degree or GED is required.
- Will need to have strong technical knowledge/skills.
- Experience with plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance, tank agitators, product conveyors, and elevator maintenance is desired but not necessary as this is an area of focus for this role.
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry.
- Demonstrated track record in process maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with personnel in a professional manner.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills; must be comfortable with personnel from the shop floor to the executive suite.
- Computer literate – MS Office, SAP.
- Knowledge of HAZWOPER, OSHA, PSM, RCRA, DOT regulations Is preferred
- Willing and able to work an 8-hour day shift with some weekends, overtime, and possible holidays if scheduled or 12-hour swing shift rotating between days, nights, weekends & holidays as scheduled. (Training schedule will be an 8-hour schedule).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds routinely throughout the work day.
- Ability to walk up to a 1/4 mile on a regular basis throughout the work day.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal upto 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program