Global Talent Manager
- Marius Duchéstraat, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium
- Department: HR
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. It has a global presence in terms of both its plants and sales representatives. PB Leiner’s objective is to spot and exploit opportunities for its customers and to anticipate future trends. In this regard, PB Leiner was the world’s first gelatin producer to market multifunctional gelatin products. PB Leiner supplies a continuously growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. PB Leiner has approximately 1,200 collaborators throughout the world and is part of Tessenderlo Group.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each Tessenderlo Group department. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also stimulates personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, people can further develop their competencies through training and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Are you seeking a career in an international and entrepreneurial environment? Do you get energized from designing programs with global reach, leveraging your earlier experiences for building new practices at an ambitious organization? Want to be responsible for our International Talent Management agenda? PB Leiner should be your next employer!
In our ambition to be recognized as a preferred employer and market leader, we see our talented team as a strategic differentiator in the market place. Our people strategy requires focus on developing and engaging people that fit with our unique culture, growing the pool of leaders, and implementing effective HR processes and policies, as well as sharing best practices between entities.
To implement this new global Talent strategy and learning culture, the PB Leiner HR department, located in Vilvoorde, is looking for a Global Talent Manager. In this role you:
- Have fun with designing and delivering learning and development tracks for all levels in all PB Leiner entities globally, from concept to implementation. Depending on the topic, you build it yourself, work with external partners or coach our own HR Community.
- Act as a change agent, leading the implementation of our new Talent Management Suite (Cornerstone) in the BU, so it becomes an enabler for the business. It starts with our new LMS tool, soon followed by e.g. Performance Management & Talent Acquisition.
- Enjoy managing & tracking global projects on leadership development, engagement, consultative selling or cultural transformation, to name a few.
- Take our succession planning and talent pipelining to the next level.
- Are a passionate coach that supports and trains our local HR community on topics like the implementation and effectiveness of our people processes, the new talent management framework and LMS-tool, raising the bar for leaders and engagement strategies.
- Like to take on the occasional recruitment process for critical positions.
- Stay updated on the new trends and technologies in talent management, and make proposals to implement, when relevant.
You report to the Global VP HR of PB Leiner and join forces with the Group Talent Team.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Psychology, Pedagogy, Human Resources Management, Sociology or equivalent through experience. Coaching certificate is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years’ HR experience, whereof 3 years’ experience in an international HR generalist or talent role.
- Experience with leadership development, change management and employee engagement programs, from concept to hands-on implementation (including workshop creation & excellent facilitation skills).
- As a conceptual thinker, curious by nature, you are able to make sense of complex information and formulate a global and comprehensive Talent framework.
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate this framework to workable concrete solutions.
- As a trusted sparring partner you convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Passionate to apply acquired expertise and eager to further develop knowledge and skills. Ready to roll up the sleeves where needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbally. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish or Chinese are a plus.
- Willing to travel globally occasionally.
#EX #EmployeeExperience #Leadership #TalentManagement #Transformation #HR #People #HumanResources #Talent #Culture #Diversity #Performance #Succession #Global #Development #Inclusion