Marketing & Communication Manager
- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: Marketing
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
At Tessenderlo Kerley we use innovative chemistry to nurture and enhance life through the power of the sulfur molecule. We bring essential life-sustaining products to market through sustainable practices, superior customer service and a passion for the markets we serve.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Come work for Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. a dynamic company with a bright future. Play an important role as a Marketing and Communication (MARCOM) Manager. You will report directly to the Executive Vice President and support the business strategically.
As the Marketing and Communication Manager you will guide the decisions on relevant strategy for all Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) Business Units (BU) and Shared Services subject matter, ensuring consistency in theme and relevance of content.
You will be responsible for all TKI BU marketing plans and implementation, published newsletters, websites, social media posts, public relations messages and annual reports.
In addition, you will participate in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives, as well as support each functional area in developing effective communications for strategic initiatives.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with TKI Executive Vice President and Senior Management Team to develop an annual marketing, communication and brand strategy ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing activities align with the spirit and goals of the brand
- Prepare budget to support the marketing and communications plan
- Collaborate with Business Unit Leaders on creation and delivery of company activities and marketing initiatives
- Research media trends and results to support development of future marketing and communication strategies that are consistent with brand equity
- Marketing and Communications Operations: Ensure all marketing and communications articulate proper content and image of organization across all mediums
- Lead the development of communication content across all media channels to increase awareness of the company’s vision and mission while developing the TKI Family of brands
- Manage creative/graphic development for print, digital and other forms of marketing media
- Oversee production processes across all communication mediums, ensuring timely delivery and quality in presentation
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of each marketing process and medium to ensure they deliver added value to company goals
- Development of superior communications programs or our brands that build short term business and long-term equity
- Strengthen the Company’s leadership standing by conducting analyses which identify the principles of effective integrated communications
- Manage all aspects of the brand and marketing both tangible and intangible
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth
- Oversee branding content developed for internal stakeholders
- Partner and liaise with Tessenderlo Group (TG) Communications Leader and their associates on all aspects of internal and external communications policy
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Lead externally facing media role in any TKI ‘crisis’ requiring communications support
- Maintain databases and media lists. Ensure that TKI understands the key external industry contacts in order to influence favorable outcomes for TKI
- Facilitate effective internal communications, particularly to support key employee initiatives
- Support communications to improve employee involvement and collaboration
- Build an annual strategic communications calendar
- Support community outreach programs to build TKI brand
What we need from you:
- Accomplished marketing and communications career with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in similar role
- University degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism or relevant field
- Solid project management skills and ability lead projects from start to finish
- At least 5 years strategic marketing experience; Agriculture and/or Industrial markets is a plus
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to supervise, motivate and develop employees
- Strong e-media, electronic marketing, and digital platform skills
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Founded in 1947, Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) serves the agriculture, mining and industrial markets with a broad range of products and technologies around the world. The TKI family, comprised of more than 500 motivated individuals, is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and is spread across more than 27 states. TKI is part of the Belgium based Tessenderlo Group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Parental and Childbearing paid leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program