- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: HSE- Health Safety Environment
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Join a growing company and be a one of our 4 in-house Security Guards.
As a Security Guard at TKI, you’ll help ensure the safety and security of all company employees, tenants, and visitors to the facility while providing excellent customer service.
Your day to day responsibilities will include greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, as well as patrol the premises - by foot, and dealing with any security incidents that may arise.
Please Note: Shift time will be 6pm -6am Monday – Wednesday, and 6 hrs on Thursday (rotating split shift). Dependent on business needs and shift is subject to change.
Responsible for monitoring building access activity to include pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Verifies all visitors or contract personnel by ensuring they check in upon arrival and check out when leaving.
Enforces badge rules for all visitors and contractors.
Conduct periodic rounds by walking the interior (first floor) and exterior of the building.
Monitors contractor activity at the direction of the building maintenance manager or safety department.
Assist company employees to their vehicles upon request.
Create and submit a daily duty report.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
High School Diploma or GED.
Minimum of 3-months experience required.
Must be able to effectively communicate with all staff, contractors and visitors.
Must be dressed in a company provided uniform and well groomed.
Key Metrics Areas:
This position will be evaluated periodically with a formal performance review conducted annually.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program