- 1431 State Docks Rd, Eufaula, AL 36027, USA
- Department: Operations - Plants
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. seeks an Office Manager to support our Eufaula, Alabama plant. Come work at TKI’s unique, stand-alone facility that is able to burn sulfur to sustainably manufacture products that support essential, everyday needs.
As the Office Manager, you will play an important role supporting local Plant Leadership by managing a wide range of administrative tasks and be a partner with corporate HR initiatives to ensure consistencies in procedures and process for local employees.
The most valuable candidates will be self-motivated, customer savvy, have strong organizational and time management skills, and be accustomed to working in a seasonally demanding office environment with little supervision. Additionally, you will be comfortable dealing with numbers and have strong people skills, with the ability to work with all levels of staff.
If you are passionate about being part of a team that places importance each day on quality customer service, safety, and integrity, we invite you to read on and apply.
What you will do:
- Setup and maintain office files (bills of lading, purchase orders, etc.…)
- Maintain office supply inventories to ensure office efficiency.
- Place raw materials orders
- Create purchase orders and maintenance as materials are received.
- Attend, participate and record safety meetings as well as present safety meeting topics as requested.
- Answer phone calls and direct phone calls to the appropriate plant personnel.
- Greet visitors, guests and contractors and direct them to the appropriate plant personnel.
- Work with corporate personnel/departments to resolve any recordkeeping or customer issues that may arise.
- Maintain checking account and petty cash
- Maintain and track regulatory training
- Maintain and update calendar for all aspects of plant operations
- Conduct all TKI business in a professional manner and with integrity.
What you will need to have:
- HS diploma or GED required.
- At least three to four years’ experience in an office setting, and previous Office Management experience is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge/skills, SAP experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and with the ability to organize a document file system.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills; you must be comfortable with personnel from the shop floor to the executive suite.
- Ability to communicate and work with personnel in a professional manner.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Paid maternity and Parental time off
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program