- 1431 State Docks Rd, Eufaula, AL 36027, USA
- Department: Operations - Plants
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Perform plant troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure safe and efficient plant operations. Rebuild and align rotating equipment. Maintain local equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance activities, maintain spare parts inventories, and maintain work areas in a clean and organized fashion.
Assist with development of plant Maintenance Procedures.
Perform maintenance activities as required to ensure efficient terminal activities.
Perform maintenance activities as required to ensure safe and reliable process operations.
Maintain facility equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance, and maintain sufficient spare parts inventory.
Maintain all maintenance shop and parts storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
Troubleshoot and mitigate plant process issues.
Conduct all TKI business in a professional manner and with integrity.
Conduct electrical/I&E repairs throughout the site.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
You should have strong technical knowledge/skills with at least 1-3 years electrical background.
HS diploma minimum or GED required, Associates preferred.
Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with personnel in a professional manner
Experience in plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance
Demonstrated track record in process maintenance
Strong mathematical/analytical skills
Basic knowledge of chemistry
Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Strong people skills; must be comfortable with personnel from the shop floor to the executive suite
Computer literate – MS Office, SAP
Knowledge of HAZWOPER, OSHA, PSM, RCRA, DOT regulations
Equipment vendors and manufacturers
Local material vendors and suppliers
Technical Services Personnel
Lead Operator / Plant Manager / Area Manager – TKI Operations
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program