- 2910 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
- Department: HR
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
As the receptionist for Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc (TKI) you will support the company Office Manager and be the point of contact for walk in traffic, incoming telephone calls, and granting access to the building for customers, staff, and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general reception duties by greeting all guests, clients, and visitors.
- Interact with guests, clients, and visitors.
- Maintain visitor logbook.
- Answer phone calls, transfer and page staff as appropriate.
- Monitor and report all emergency incidents to security staff immediately.
- Receive all US mail deliveries and maintain deliver logs.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of the reception area, report equipment malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Assist with the coordination of corporate meetings and events.
- Provide administrative and clerical support as necessary or required.
- Update appointment calendars and schedules for conference rooms and other functions as necessary or requested.
- Occasionally direct traffic for other building tenants.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are designed to provide typical examples of the work performed; not all duties and responsibilities assigned are included here.
- GED or HS diploma is required.
- Has experience in an office setting and dealing with various personalities.
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills, be flexible and a team player.
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Computer proficient and experience with MS Office.
- Must consistently demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Must be resolute in maintaining company confidentiality.
- Must be able to spend extended periods of time sitting and/or using computers and other office equipment.
- Must be willing and able to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Parental Paid Leave and Maternity Paid Leave
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program