Technical Project Manager
- 2252 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
- Department: Information Communication Technology (ICT)
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment, one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Currently the Information Communication Technology (ICT) team at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) seeks a Business Process (Project Manager) to lead ERP projects to completion and manage a team of three.
The ICT department is a solution focused Business Unit supporting the diverse businesses across the globe in alignment and management of strategic goals.
You will be a collaborative partner to the business by being a Project Manager expert. You will optimize and align business processes, to support efficiency and control, deliver value-added projects and changes across all domains of the technology landscape, all to achieve minimized administrative workload and maximum adherence to the targeted ERP (SAP) configuration.
- Lead the project team and support full-life cycle of projects as well as be responsible for full life-cycle project management (initiation, execution and closing).
- Manage a team environment of support, trust and exchange of cross-functional ideas and improvements.
- As Project Management Leader you will focus on projects (new implementations, upgrades, functionalities, maintenance) within the (ICT) department, but participate in the application life cycle across other applications and technologies as well.
- Manage the business processes for the Business Units (BU), with focus on alignment across BU, validate change requests and check for compliance.
- Identify the objectives of projects, mobilize the necessary internal and external resources, assemble a cross-functional project team, identify appropriate project resources, and provide guidance and direction to project team members.
- Deliver projects on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed business requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in business process, from analysis to implementation.
- Support the translation of business and flows (optimize, change, new) into processes and define therefore the required road map.
- Build a network within the companies different BU’s and support them where needed.
- Manage and follow-up across all BU projects affecting the business processes.
- Help define objectives and projects on an annual basis; control the timing of realization and the compliance of the approved budgets.
- Define the required team organization, resources, methodology, policies, procedures and tools necessary to meet both ICT team and business process objectives.
- Align master data to business requirements and goals.
- Work as a key escalation level for operational problems with business processes to ensure that issues are identified and communicated appropriately across the organization.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
- A minimum 5 years' experience in project management in business process coordination
- Experience with business transformation projects and international multicultural projects.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
- Experience leading a project team and support full-life cycle of projects
- Experience with life-cycle project planing in an ERP system (SAP a plus)
- Structured approach to projects with a qualification in PMI or Prince 2 would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and able to communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Must be diplomatic in all interactions as well as a seasoned problem solver.
- You are able to influence and embed change at relevant levels.
- Ability to lead by example
- A positive attitude is required to be successful.
- Flexible and proactive to provide realistic business solutions.
- Self-directed and capable to deliver time critical work products.
- Multilingual is a plus.
- Willingness for occasional travel
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program