Internal Sales Support Associate
- 2443 N Gordon St, Alvin, TX 77511, USA
- Department: Sales
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
MPR Services is a Business Unit within TKI and operates in the global oil and gas refining sector. MPR Services provides advanced technology for amine recovery , either through mobile or permanently installed equipment. We provide both patented processes and analytical services to create economical and environmentally friendly improvements in plant operations.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI/MPR is the right place for you.
As an Internal Sales Support Associate, you are responsible for the internal sales and support efforts of MPR Services. You will assist in the administration of key departmental customer, product, sales, marketing, and business performance related data.
- Collaborate with the sales team on key administrative tasks as well as internal sales initiatives for the department; such as, but not limited to, pre-qualifications of customers, developing and maintaining customer files and contract management
- Develop an understanding and working knowledge of MPR products and services
- Maintain price build-ups and quotations for new and existing customers; ensure internal pricing records/references are up to date
- Manage contractual pricing adjustments – maintain key data records, calculate changes, and advise customers of changes on a timely basis
- Assist sales group personnel with resolving customer issues, including logistics, pricing, invoicing, etc.
- Support the sales team by pulling/compiling data and reports from SAP on a regular or as needed, ad hoc basis
- Assist with market studies and analyses; conduct market/competitor research, and generate marketing materials as needed
- Plan, organize and attend tradeshows and conferences; maintain memberships as required in key trade associations
- Manage web site content for MPR Services in collaboration with Communications/ICT
- Assist with presentation data gathering and preparation (i.e. board meeting information, sales presentations, etc.); compile any regular management reports and charts detailing sales information
- Assist the Operations Manager on key administrative tasks, such as travel arrangements for operators and maintaining Job files
- Complete other administrative duties as necessary, including filing (Electronically and manually), copying, shipments FED-EX/USPS/UPS, memo preparation and any other administrative tasks as required
- An Associates’ degree and or/ a combination of experience and training/education is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an office or administrative working environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Working knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- A basic understanding of accounting - Analytical aptitude is a must
- Excellent organizational, numerical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Able to work well independently, as well as with groups
- Ability to travel on occasion
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.