- 1667 SOD FARM ROAD, Pocatello, ID, United States
- Department: Logistics
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Currently we are looking to hire a driver for our Pocatello, ID location. If you are an experienced Bulk Tanker Transit driver we want to speak with you!
Please read further for more details.
Responsible for safe delivering of assigned loads. While providing customer service, maintaining professional image, and sales as part of the company team
- Operate various types of delivery trucks and trailers setting safety first. Operate other kinds of equipment as required.
- Provide a customer focused experience to our customers when delivering. Safety being the number one goal. Be alert to customer needs and problems and try to resolve them. Advise supervisor of all customer service activities.
- Maintain high standards of courtesy and respect for all customers and fellow employees. Develop professional relationship with customers.
- Maintain high company image standards for self and vehicle.
- Personal appearance must be neat and well groomed. Uniforms must be clean.
- Trucks must be kept clean and neat both inside and outside.
- Arrange for routine truck maintenance and repair with supervisor in accordance with service intervals specified in the operations manual.
- Perform minor maintenance functions as required.
- Prepare cargo documents, and other paperwork completely, accurately, and legibly to assure product quality.
- Have proper PPE and equipment readily available for shipment.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
- Knowledge of DOT regulations (CFR 49)
- Minimum 2 years experience in bulk tanker transit
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pull heavy hoses
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 pounds
- Current CDL with hazardous material, tanker, double-triple endorsement
- Transportation team members
- Provide service to our customers- Internal and external
- Safety and compliance with DOT and all other federal regulations necessary for this area
- On time deliveries
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program