- 27 Miles N. of Carlin (89822), Carlin, NV, United States
- Department: Operations - Plants
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
At Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI), you will work alongside Plant Management while supporting the Elko, Nevada Facility.
As Plant Maintenance in Elko/Carlin, you will be part of a small on-site team, and a dynamic organization that promotes innovation and creative thinking. You will strive for operational and safety excellence everyday and be a hard working individual who wants to grow and develop within an organization.
At TKI, safety is one of our core values. If this is a value you share as well, we invite you to learn more about our exciting opportunity and what TKI can offer you in your career.
Currently TKI has a need to hire a Maintenance position to support plant operations. In this role you will perform plant troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure safe and efficient plant operations are being conducted.
Experience with plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance is desired, but not necessary but is an area of focus for this role.
You will rebuild and align rotating equipment. Maintain local equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance activities, maintain spare parts inventories, and maintain work areas in a clean and organized fashion.
Assist with development of plant Maintenance Procedures.
Perform maintenance activities as required to ensure safe and reliable process operations.
Maintain facility equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance, and maintain sufficient spare parts inventory.
Maintain all maintenance shop and parts storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
Troubleshoot and mitigate plant process issues.
Conduct all TKI business in a professional manner and with integrity.
Have the ability to go through training and learn how to contain, clean up, package and label Hazardous Waste, according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
HS degree or GED is required
To be successful have strong technical knowledge/skills
Experience with plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance is a plus
Strong mathematical/analytical skills is a plus
Basic knowledge of chemistry
Demonstrated track record in process maintenance
Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with personnel in a professional manner
Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Strong people skills; must be comfortable with personnel from the shop floor to the executive suite
Computer literate – MS Office, SAP
Knowledge of HAZWOPER, OSHA, PSM, RCRA, DOT regulations Is preferred
Equipment vendors and manufacturers
Local material vendors and suppliers
Technical Services Personnel
Lead Operator / Plant Manager / Area Manager – TKI Operations
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program