SAP Business Process Coordinator (FICO)
- 2255 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment, one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
At Tessenderlo Kerley we are looking to add a new Business Process Coordinator to the SAP Business Process team. You will work with and assist the Business Process Lead manager in securing the timely delivery of existing initiatives, structuring new projects and programs while helping Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. achieve its business strategy.
You will be responsible for managing the Record to Report processes & applications as well as facilitate issue requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training, delivery and support of all RTR initiatives.
Some of the key accountabilities you will be expected to lead are as follows:
· Work closely with Accounting, Finance and the Business Unit Controllers to ensure harmonization and alignment throughout the organization.
· Assess and analyze the business requirements (short & long term) and translate them into workable solutions and aligning these requirements across the business units.
· Devise and create performance metrics to monitor progress on current RTR initiatives. Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
· Act as the primary Information Communicaion Technology (ICT) point of contact for RTR functionality projects and changes.
· Help drive continuous improvement in this space by staying informed about the evolution's within this area and training the necessary stakeholders.
· Ensure that all RTR initiatives align with existing master data governance policies.
· Support the Business Project Lead in the appropriate initiatives within the Stage Gate processes. Facilitate the preparation of materials for project reviews, where required and requested.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
· College degree in Information Technology or business related field or equivalent work experience.
· Combination of fact based analytical skills and a pragmatic can-do attitude. Sound business and commercial acumen.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· 5 years’ experience in SAP’s RTR space including the management and delivery of new changes or functionality as well as FICO experience and other reporting tools such as, BPC, BI, and BW are a plus.
· Advanced Microsoft Office ability (incl. Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
· Project Management skills.
· As change manager you are able to convince users to change habits & adopt a new system, bring users together to develop & adapt new processes
· Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
· Motivated to work in a diverse agriculture and industrial chemical environment.
· Eager to learn and develop in a fast-changing environment.
· Potential to grow into a key team member, interacting with all levels of the organization.
· Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
· Willingness for occasional travel
- Tessenderlo Group and TKI/ BU management teams
- ICT Functional and technical teams
- All other employees
Key Metrics Areas:
- Projects on time and on budget
- Number of implemented and completed projects
- Business satisfaction
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program