Systems Engineer III - Sr RPA Automation Anywhere Lead with AWS
- 81 - 82, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru, India
- Technology CF Job Family: System Engineering
- Group Function: Tesco Technology
Tesco Bengaluru: We are a multi-disciplinary team creating a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility, providing cutting-edge technological solutions and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise in Global Business Services and Retail Technology & Engineering, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers. Tesco Bengaluru, established in 2004 to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies, makes the experience better for our millions of customers worldwide and simpler for over 4,40,000 colleagues.
The Tesco name comes with a dedication to customer service excellence, but Tesco Bank offers something more: a fresh approach to finance and offers a fresh start both for our customers and for our staff.. Tesco Bank are part of Tesco PLC the largest retailer in the UK and the third biggest retailer worldwide. So we know our customers. We are also the UK's most successful supermarket bank and still growing. We bring simplicity to a sometimes overly complicated market and an approach that puts the customer firmly at the heart of everything we do. We seek to give our banking customers the same excellent value they have come to associate with Tesco stores.
Role Specification: Systems Engineer III (Sr RPA Automation Anywhere Lead)
The role responsibilities include:
- Lead and mentor the RPA team located at different location and deliver projects.
- Hands-on work experience with automation tools - Automation anywhere or any modern process automation packages if any as additional.
- Have working experience and good understanding on all phases of Robotic Process Development Life Cycle that includes Requirement gathering Analysis Design Development Testing and Implementation.
- Understanding on OCR and REST API reusable workflows and library components
- Possessing any RPA technology certificate will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of other RPA technologies and development experience on the same.
- Ability to develop automation use-cases/POC.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient well structured maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution and other process documentation.
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Work closely with the RPA developers to translate business requirements into solution designs and conduct design
- reviews to ensure the highest level of quality for RPA solutions.
- Conduct code review and take responsibility for overall code quality.
- Participate in problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Total 10+ years of IT experience and at least 5+ years of Automation development experience in Automation Anywhere
- Experience in AWS Cloud RPA Setup is preferred
- Coordination with different geolocations teams by delivering projects
- Excellent technical understanding and ability for logical thinking
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of guiding solution design though governance and service processes
- Automation Anywhere Design & Development RPA tools AWS Lead
- AWS Cloud solution architecture experience of for Native or AA on AWS infra
- Knowledge of Agile methodology Jira / Confluence
- Mentor other RPA developers and analyst for RPA project deliverables
- Strong knowledge in Core Banking/Credit Card/Insurance/Payments domains.
On behalf of Tesco Bengaluru, we must caution all job seekers and educational institutions that Tesco Bengaluru does not authorise any third parties to release employment offers or conduct recruitment drives via a third party. Hence, beware of inauthentic and fraudulent job offers or recruitment drives from any individuals or websites purporting to represent Tesco. Further, Tesco Bengaluru does not charge any fee or other emoluments for any reason (including without limitation, visa fees) or seek compensation from educational institutions to participate in recruitment events.
Accordingly, please check the authenticity of any such offers before acting on them and where acted upon, you do so at your own risk. Tesco Bengaluru shall neither be responsible for honouring or making good the promises made by fraudulent third parties, nor for any monetary or any other loss incurred by the aggrieved individual or educational institution.
In the event that you come across any fraudulent activities in the name of Tesco Bengaluru, please feel free report the incident at [email protected]