Lead - Risk&Compliance
- 81 - 82, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru, India
- Function/Stream: Business Assurance
- Group Function: Tesco Business Services
We are a multi-disciplinary team creating a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility, providing cutting-edge technological solutions and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise in Global Business Services and Retail Technology & Engineering, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers. Tesco Bengaluru, established in 2004 to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies, makes the experience better for our millions of customers worldwide and simpler for over 4,40,000 colleagues.
At Tesco Business Services, we have a mission to simplify, scale & partner to serve our customers, colleagues and suppliers through a best in class intelligent Business Services model . We do this by building a world class business services model by executing service model framework right at the heart of everything we do for our worldwide customers. The key objective is to implement and execute service model across all our functions and markets consistently. The ethos of business services is to free-up our colleagues from a regular manual operational work. We use cognitive technology to augment our key decision making. We also built a Continuous Improvement (CI) culture across functions to drive bottom-up business efficiencies by optimising processes. Business services colleagues need to act as a business partner with our group stakeholders to build a collaborative partnership driving continuous improvement across markets and functions to lead the best customer experience by serving our shoppers a little better every day.
At Tesco, inclusion means that Everyone’s Welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect; by valuing individuality and uniqueness we create a sense of belonging.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the heart of Tesco. It is embedded in our values: we treat people how they want to be treated. We always want our colleagues to feel they can be themselves at work and we are committed to helping them be at their best.
Across the Tesco group we are building an inclusive workplace, a place to actively celebrate the cultures, personalities and preferences of our colleagues – who in turn help to build the success of our business and reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- First line team supervisory responsibility on process coaching on the job training coordinating and communicating
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders and site risk managers manage escalations within process
- Exhibiting knowledge & good understanding of risk & compliance domains ( Example: Enterprise Risk Management Business Resilience Privacy Bribery & Fraud). Support risk & compliance programmes. Drive risk assessments reviews and control gap analysis. Coordinate and support risk & compliance related audit activities.
- Coordinate with Site Risk & Compliance Managers for KPIs & risk metrics and provide timely risk reports keeping team knowledge repository up to date.
- Supporting & maintaining risk & compliance related tools (GRC platforms Business Continuity Tool) implementation and controls Leading risk & compliance related training and awareness charter. Demonstrate ongoing enhancement / continuous improvement in risk & compliance programme posture control environment and value to the business.
- Driving risk assessments reviews and control gap analysis and assurance activities
- Contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives team and organizational priorities and new initiatives
- Investing in learning & development of your skills to effectively contribute to enhancement of R&C programme
Knowledge of Anti-Bribery, Fraud and Whistleblower & Privacy Areas, Analytical Ability, Problem Solving
Risk Assessment - Bribery, Fraud and Privacy
Understanding of local and global risk and Compliance regulations, Strong verbal & written communication
Audit Management, Stakeholder management
Compliance Trainings and Awareness
Process Mapping Tools and Techniques
- Implementation/ experience of Enterprise Risk Management/ Business Resilience/ Privacy/ Anti-Bribery or Anti-Fraud Programmes
- Worked with global teams (Across multiple time zones) and Programme Management preferred
- Driving Training & Awareness activities preferred
- Setting up/ Using GRC platform, Crisis Management Coordination preferred