- Main St, Chula Vista, CA, USA
Monarch Landscape Companies is committed to being the best place to work as a landscape professional. As a professional service business, the talent we attract and retain is our most important asset. We’re a young and agile company, yet we’re invested in leading our industry with the latest technology, innovative operating systems, and accountability to provide the best customer service.
We’ve grown exponentially these past 2.5 years, and we’re continuing on that growth trajectory. Our new Business Analyst will support our ongoing organic growth and growth through acquisitions.
Are you Monarch minded?
Our culture is highly collaborative. We attract and hire the best because we believe smart people working together toward a common goal will create remarkable outcomes. We listen deeply to each other before jumping to conclusions, and find meaningful contributions from all corners of our organization. Accountability is paramount here. Following through for each other and being true to our word is how we work, and we all work better and more efficiently because of it. We’re a team with high expectations and tremendous drive to achieve our goals.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain TCA company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel.
- Inspect, program, adjust, and repair irrigation systems as instructed by the Irrigation Manager or other project managers.
- Document employee and equipment use for each project.
- Maintain awareness of all budgets for assigned work and communication with manager and other project managers regarding any concerns about budget issues.
- Ensure all company equipment and vehicles are operated and maintained properly, including but not limited to initiating any needed action to remedy malfunctioning or unsafe equipment.
- Maintain all safety standards on every job and while on TCA property.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Ideal applicant should have 3+ years experience in irrigation and leadership skills and initiative to handle daily tasks and issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- Demonstrated knowledge of irrigation systems, with a preference of 3+ years applied experience.
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance.
- General knowledge of zoning and other guidelines and applicable laws.
- Valid driver’s license that meets TCA requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
A competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Company Paid Time Off
- 6 Company-Paid Holidays.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications on the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
Any questions regarding the position, office location, or general inquiries please submit your resume then feel free to contact us through the messaging feature.
Immediate need. If your skill sets are a match a representative from our company will be in touch. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace. Drug screen will be completed upon hire.