AMAZON Seller Partner Support Associate
- Avenida 2, Trejos Montealegre, San José Province, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica
- Employees can work remotely
Terraba helps companies in Latinamerica expand in new markets, accessing the global scale e-commerce business by managing all the needed process and pieces that are required to sell successfully on Amazon.
The Seller Support role is an integral component to Terraba's solution for companies that want to gain access to the global e-commerce business. In addition to providing efficient support to system issues and a remarkable Seller experience, a Seller Support Associate is expected to identify and implement process, campaign and sales strategy improvements to reach and overcome sales goals for our client's products. In the spirit of contributing to our team's constant development, Seller Support Associates are also encouraged to share their knowledge, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements and performance metrics.
Current or Ex-Amazon Seller Support ONLY
- AMAZON Seller or Vendor Support experience - at least 1 year
- Provides prompt and efficient B2B service through phone, email and chat.
- Demonstrates ownership of every interaction to achieve successful resolution
- Possess sufficient knowledge and strategic thinking to propose account growth plans and execute them successfully
- Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve problems and implement sales strategies
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize and identify system, process and policy issues impacting our clients
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently and remotely while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult situations as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and proactivity.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is high energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with clients. Creative and innovative thinking are a must when it comes to drafting account growth strategies. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every client interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support.
We believe that work and fun can, in fact, coexist. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full Work from Home - we only meet face to face once per month to sync and share thoughts
- Some flexibility in schedule (objectives are what actually matter)
- Lunch is on us the days at the office
- Culture of acting with integrity
- Culture of knowledge sharing