E-commerce Seller Support
- Calle Coyol, San José, Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Terraba helps companies in Latinamerica grow their sales by accessing the global scale e-commerce business by managing all the needed process and pieces that are required to sell successfully on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Shopify and more.
The Seller Support Associate a solution provider for companies that want to gain access to the global e-commerce business. In addition to providing a remarkable Seller experience, a Seller Support Associate is expected to address system issues, identify and implement process improvements, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone, email and/or chat cases.
Current or Ex-Amazon Seller Support ONLY
• Provides prompt and efficient service B2B through phone, email and chat.
• Demonstrates ownership of every interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts
• Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve problems
• Demonstrates the ability to recognize and identify system, process and policy issues impacting our clients
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and proactivity.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
We are looking for someone who is high energetic, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with clients. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every client interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support.
We believe that work and fun can, in fact, coexist. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full Work from Home we only meet face to face once per month to sync and share thoughts
- Flexible schedule (objectives is what actually matters)
- Lunch is on us the days at the office
- Private and secure parking space
- Culture of acting with integrity
- Culture of knowledge sharing