- Knoxville, TN, USA
At Tennessee Urology Associates, PLLC, our physicians are pleased to deliver the most advanced medical care in the field of urology. We are recognized for our exceptional doctors, specialty expertise, research leadership and advanced treatments.
Our centers host urologic physicians with seven at North Knoxville Medical Center/Park West/Lenoir City, six at Oak Ridge/Harriman/Clinton, and five at Turkey Creek/Park West/South Knoxville, as well as other midlevel providers and assistants throughout our various locations.
Our dedicated medical staff serves patients in Knoxville and surrounding areas providing variety of services ranging from cancer treatment to infertility. Our physicians are board certified and participate in continued education to ensure that we stay ahead of advancing techniques and solutions.
- Processes new and refill prescriptions
- Completes new patient benefits investigation forms
- Obtains co-pay assistance
- Obtains prior approvals from insurance companies
- Follows up as needed to assure patients obtain needed medications.
- PTCB Certification Required
- Accurate data entry skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to effectively present information to the patient and in small group situations
- Dedicated to excellence and quality
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Strong interpersonal and “people” skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit-sharing plan