Billing / Coding Specialist
- Knoxville, TN, USA
At Tennessee Urology Associates, PLLC, our physicians are pleased to deliver the most advanced medical care in the field of urology. We are recognized for our exceptional doctors, specialty expertise, research leadership and advanced treatments.
Our centers host urologic physicians with seven at North Knoxville Medical Center/Park West/Lenoir City, six at Oak Ridge/Harriman/Clinton, and five at Turkey Creek/Park West/South Knoxville, as well as other midlevel providers and assistants throughout our various locations.
Our dedicated medical staff serves patients in Knoxville and surrounding areas providing variety of services ranging from cancer treatment to infertility. Our physicians are board certified and participate in continued education to ensure that we stay ahead of advancing techniques and solutions.
Must have the ability to manage all aspects of medical billing / coding including:
- A/R follow-up and payer communication with medical insurance carriers
- Claim denial management
- Claim review to ensure payer specific billing requirements are met
- An understanding of ICD/10 and CPT Coding
- Communicating with insurance carriers and patients on a daily basis to collect any outstanding payments to alleviate A/R
- 1-2 years billing / coding experience required
- Additional skills needed include the ability to think creatively, to work within a fast-paced environment, detail orientation, good judgment in decision making, and a positive attitude.
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer paid short and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit-sharing plan