Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
- Oak Ridge, TN
At Tennessee Urology Associates, PLLC, our physicians are pleased to deliver the most advanced medical care in the field of urology. We are recognized for our exceptional doctors, specialty expertise, research leadership and advanced treatments.
Our centers host urologic physicians with eight at North Knoxville Medical Center/Park West/Lenoir City, six at Oak Ridge/Harriman/Clinton, and five at Turkey Creek/Park West/South Knoxville, as well as other midlevel providers and assistants throughout our various locations.
Our dedicated medical staff serves patients in Knoxville and surrounding areas providing variety of services ranging from cancer treatment to infertility. Our physicians are board certified and participate in continued education to ensure that we stay ahead of advancing techniques and solutions.
• Phone nursing, to include triaging, pre-certs, referrals, calling in prescriptions, etc.
• Assisting with procedures
• Performs clerical duties necessary for the physicians to see patients
• Contacts patients regarding test results or for other related reasons as directed
• Scheduling patient appointment as appropriate
• Perform diagnostic tests
• Adheres to established company policies and procedures and follows state and federal regulations, such as OSHA and HIPAA guidelines
• Performs all other duties assigned by clinical manager, physician or administrative staff
Active state LPN license
1 year of clinical experience required
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer paid long and short term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Defined benefit plan