IT Application Support Analyst
- Dorobantilor, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
Descrizione del lavoro
IT Applications Support Analyst
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Department: IT Applications Support - We. & Africa
- Purpose: Provides support regarding IT Applications attending the user needs within the frame of the applications, security, and technology architectures aligned with the Tenaris Global guidelines and limited to the scope (geography or business process) defined for the position.
- Degreed in: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Matematics
- Language: English - advanced; Italian or Spanish - mandatory
- Specific knowledge: IT background would be a plus, database knowledge
- Tools: Excel, SAP or Dynamics
- accuracy through tasks
- technical learning and multitasking
- problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- very good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to interact with people at any level, regional/globa
- pro-active, open minded and customer focused
- Provides IT application support across the defined scope, effectively requesting and/or executing corrective maintenance depending on the type of problem that affects the user.
- When required by the corporate teams, he/she will engage in the maintenance and evolution of the applications by coordinating with the corresponding corporate teams. Responsibilities may include interacting with key users to document the needs, assessing the business criticality and priority, and collaborating with the evaluation of solution alternatives.
- Participates in system implementations within the defined scope, by performing system testing, controlling local suppliers’ execution and collaborating with the user training.
- Starting from the post-implementation stage, ensures proper communication and the availability of user's manuals, as well as continuously monitors the system utilization and operation, according to what has been established during the project. This also includes monitoring the correct operation of interfaces between corporate and local systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave
- Travels to other regions and exposition to top management
- Challenging projects