Inside Sales Representative
- Senneville, QC, Canada
TENAQUIP is a 100% Canadian company named one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies" 11 consecutive years. As a national leader in the Canadian industrial marketplace, TENAQUIP takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations tackle their procurement processes by helping them achieve efficiencies, savings and gain better control over their total spend.
We’re committed to extending the same unmatched support to every employee. At TENAQUIP, you are empowered with the ability to influence the outcome, no matter what your job. You will help shape our future growth, not just follow it from the sidelines.
Inside Sales Representatives develop and maintain solid business relationships while selling across TENAQUIP’s product portfolio by taking telephone, fax and e-mail orders and inputting data into order administration system.
- Own the relationship with the client and work with them to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives;
- Develop and close strategic revenue opportunities;
- Process incoming quote requests and orders received by phone, fax, and e-mail in an effective and expeditious manner;
- Provide technical information as required and present solutions to meet clients’ business needs and fulfill requirements;
- Advise clients on forthcoming product developments and upsell promotions that may affect their orders;
- Communicate on the availability of product and progress of existing orders;
- Partner with outside sales managers to help drive sales and improve customer service;
- Take advantage of product training and information sessions.
- Post-secondary diploma or relevant combination of education and experience;
- A minimum of two years customer service experience handling sales, service or account management functions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, in both English and French, including the ability to speak clearly and professionally;
- Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; develop and sustain excellent customer relationships;
- Proficient with MS Office suite;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and perform work with moderate supervision.