Customer Service Advisor (4 Days/Week) 32 Hours
- West Drayton, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Customer Sales Advisor
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a small, friendly team, promoting high-end self-storage services to customers; whilst providing excellent customer service and maintaining superb standards. The job holder will benefit from a broad range of exposure; covering sales, customer services, administration and operational management experience. The role offers a great base salary, with potential for further salary enhancements and super benefits package.
This is a varied role, incorporating a range of duties linked to ensuring the successful operational management and running of a successful self-storage location. Supported by an experienced management team, you will learn about effective Customer services, Sales/Marketing, Administration and Operations and elements of Accounts.
Key Features of role:
Selling self-storage space (via phone, email and face to face); ensuring the customer has all relevant information to make an informed decision, by explaining the features and benefits and price solutions.
This forms a large part of the role, and includes reviewing and prioritising the tasks for the day, dealing with new enquiries, completing contracts and debt chasing.
As part of the team, maintain and clean the whole site, to ensure excellent standards are kept. Tasks include: cleaning of communal areas and some light maintenance.
To create brand awareness, tasks may include visits to local shops and business and organising local events.
Reconcile cash, credit card, Direct Debit and BACS payments. Complete petty cash float checks on a daily basis.
- Working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the store to include some weekend and bank holiday working (Working 40 hours per week)
- Starting salary: (£9.74 per hour)
- Great bonus scheme;
- 28days holiday, which includes Bank Holiday’s;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Staff discount on storage and retail products (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging);
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Training and development programme;
- Perkbox - employee 'free perks’ scheme, which includes a free 'Tastecard’, phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more.
- Additional benefits after qualifying period, including: a day off and gift for your birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award, medical insurance for your family and a generous maternity and paternity package.
- Previous Retail/Sales Experience (preferrably working in a targeted environment)
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer rapport building skills
- Strong Telephone manner, with good spoken and written English
- Full UK/EU Driver's Licence (preferred, but not Essential)
Candidates from a self-storage background would be highly suited to this role, but this is not essential. If you have a strong retail/sales background and are highly customer focused and achievement driven, then this could be the ideal role for you. You will benefit from working with a very friendly and fun team, where you will be rewarded for your hard work and achievements.