- North West London, United Kingdom
Job Purpose: Working between a network of locations (Cricklewood, St Johns Wood and Swiss Cottage) to ensure the premises are maintained to a very high standard, and to carry out any other work requested by the Duty/Store Manager. To maintain the smooth running of the store through effective maintenance support service and generally helping colleagues to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the store/s.
- Clean and maintain all storage units, (internal and external units and areas) cleaning corridors, units, reception, kitchen, offices, toilet areas;
- Painting all floors and walls, cleaning windows, and ad hoc duties;
- Litter picking and ensuring cleanliness of external yard, perimeter fence and building(s) at all times;
- Maintaining the yard and building through planned maintenance programme;
- Checking and securing the Store and yard first thing each morning and before close each evening;
- Checking the health and safety of the building and yard regularly;
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner;
- Effectively completing daily check sheets and administration as required;
- Assisting Property Manager with any construction/project work;
- Driving to the Slough Head Office and picking up the company van to make drop offs to locations within region;
- Operating the fork lift once certificated.
- Working primarily at the appointed Store but will be required to work at any other store to meet business needs;
- Working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the store to include some weekend and bank holiday working;
- Full-time, 40 hours per week;
- Starting salary £23,405 + Bonuses
- Great bonus scheme;
- 28days holiday, which includes Bank Holiday’s;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Staff discount on storage and retail products (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging);
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Training and development programme;
- Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes a free ‘Tastecard’, phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more.
- Additional benefits after qualifying period, including : a day off and gift for your birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award, medical insurance for your family and a generous maternity and paternity package.
You will benefit from working with a very friendly and fun team, where you will be rewarded for your hard work and achievements. Please apply now for immediate consideration.