Social Media/Cyber SME Instructor
- tbd, Fort Bragg, NC, United States
Telum Corporation was founded in 2008 to deliver customized, rapid, and agile global solutions to the US Special Operations and Intelligence Communities.
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to serve as a Social Media/Cyber SME Instructor.
LOCATION: Fort Bragg, NC
CLEARANCE: Minimum of a Current U.S. Government Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Job Description: Telum is recruiting an exceptionally qualified individual to provide to provide course development, planning and instruction on DoD CYBER related matters. The Social Media/Cyber SME Instructor will:
- work under guidelines established by a supervisor supporting curriculum development and instruction
- articulate information that is relevant to the course
- speak to large and small audiences from military and non-military organizations using classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
- conduct research to develop and revise training courses and prepare appropriate training material
- prepare and modify training materials
- train personnel through formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars
- develop computer-based training materials and courses
- perform routine assignments associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria as they apply to the technical or administrative discipline relating to the task
- use prescribed methods and information supplied, prepares draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions
- tracks preparation and delivery status of data deliverables
- attend meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings
- perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Required to have a TS / SCI security Clearance
- Information Security Certifications in one of the following, CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+CE
- Two (2) years of experience in the following areas: Social Media monitoring, digital marketing, sentiment analysis, or background in data analytics with the last experience occurring within the 180 days prior to date of commencing performance under this contract
- Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with peer-to-peer mobile communication applications and platforms
- Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with Social Media monitoring, influence, marketing, and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government social media platforms
- Two (2) years of experience within five (5) years of Employing Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) skills and capable of speaking to large and small audiences from all military, non-military organizations and chains of command.
- Subject Matter Expert in “Computer Programming” and “Open Source Operating Systems”
- Preferred experience in legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement
- Experience performing Social Media monitoring and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government tools
- Proficiency in the Python3 programming language and the Linux operating system
- Preferred experience in project planning in a team environment
- Desire certifications in Web-design, communications, typography, editing, graphic design
- Curriculum development & Instructor experience
- Must be familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
- Possess the ability to articulate information that is relevant to the course
- Ability to create multimedia and trans media content using popular social media capabilities
- Prefer two (2) or more years’ experience and familiarity with Special Operations Forces (SOF) operational procedures
Travel: 5-10% (estimated)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.