Contract Video Editor
- 1213 Northern Pacific Ave, Fargo, ND 58102, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Tellwell is a creative studio focused on design and film that creates emotional connections with audiences by telling authentic stories of great organizations. We believe that story is the most powerful way to introduce an organization’s brand, educate and engage their audiences, and remind those audiences why they love the brand. Our ultimate goal is to help organizations tell their stories through engaging video, beautiful design, and fantastic web experiences that drive action while also building one of the best companies to work for in the Midwest!
We’re a small team with fun clients, big vision, and aspirations to stay small and hit above our weight class.
We’re looking for a contract video editor (bonus for motion graphics experience) to support our team on an as-needed basis. Someone with a knack for pulling narratives from interviews, crafting broadcast and social spots from scratch, and the skill to translate great stories, words, and imagery to life on screen.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Importing and organizing project footage
- Editing video projects
- Adhering to deadlines while striving for excellence in every project
- Audio mixing and color correction
- Supporting with data management and project backup
- Bonus: Adding to storylines by incorporating motion graphics
- 2+ years of video editing experience
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Experience editing interview-based films
- Strong organization and workflow
- Ability to work with team members and outside partners
- Editing films from start to finish
- Owns and maintains the necessary equipment to edit remotely
Compensation will be hourly based on experience. Possibility for stipend to cover internet costs. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.