- 320 5th St N, Fargo, ND 58102, USA
Tellwell is a storytelling and content creation marketing firm that creates emotional connections with audiences by telling authentic stories of great organizations. Our ultimate goal is to help organizations tell their stories through engaging video, beautiful design, and fantastic web experiences that drive action while also building one of the best companies to work for in the Midwest!
We’re a small team with fun clients, big vision, and huge aspirations. We’re looking for an experienced videographer and editor — someone with an eye for shots, a knack for pulling stories from interviews, and the skills to create and tell authentic stories. You deliver beautiful footage and films, and love to nerd out about new ideas and equipment. You’re passionate about spreading the story and helping mission-driven organizations navigate new landscapes. You know that when your Tribe wins, you win. As a member of the video team with Team Tellwell, you help lead the charge for creating compelling visual content, will work with clients who have strong values and missions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in creative ideation sessions
- Helping discover and build storylines
- Assisting with pre-production phases (storyboards, shot-lists, etc)
- Importing and organizing project footage
- Editing projects
- Minimal audio mixing and color correction
Client Partnership & Day-to-Day Communication
Stellar client service is an art. When your clients ask questions, you give them true answers — Tellwell doesn’t make things up to cover things up. You communicate with them in their own organization’s language — you become a part of their organization just as much as they’re a part of ours.
- Experience with Premiere Pro (bonus points for After Effects)
- Experience editing strong story focus films
- Strong organization and workflow
- Ability to work with team members and outside partners
- Capturing and editing films from start to finish
- Writing and Copywriting experience is a huge bonus!
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.