Healthcare Project Manager
- Via Nino Oxilia, 23, 20127 Milano MI, Italy
TeiaCare was born in 2018 to support care homes deliver enhanced care, through artificial intelligence. TeiaCare is VC-backed, has raised over €2M in public and private funding and is active in Italy and Spain.
Ancelia, TeiaCare’s first solution, provides care homes with the real-time information and data they need to enable their carers to work better and their managers to take data driven decisions, ultimately delivering a more personalized care for their residents.
We are looking for an exceptional Healthcare Project Manager to join our young and dynamic team. Our ideal candidate is reliable, flexible and an effective worker in a small team environment, must be a critical thinker, dedicated, self-motivated and able to demonstrate integrity in every aspect of the job.
In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Operations & BD. You will be supporting your manager, ensuring that Ancelia’s users see a solid return on investment and are continuously engaged across the development and release of new product features. You will ensure that the R&D team is sourced and updated with the latest and most pressing customer need.
- BSc/MSc in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent;
- 2/3+ years’ experience in a relevant role;
- Previous experience in healthcare;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and work planning tools;
- High creativity and initiative when it comes to looking for information across different sources;
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English. You will be tested! 😊
- High fit with our company values: transparency, empathy, and ambition. You will be tested here too! 😊
- Oversee the day-to-day business affairs of our company, by maintaining professional awareness of current technological advances to ensure that the most innovative, efficient, productive and cost-effective practices are in place, in order to deliver the best product possible to our clients;
- Oversee the management of the supply chain order to reduce production cost and inefficiencies;
- Leverage new opportunities to drive TeiaCare’s growth;
- Build long-lasting alliances and partnerships with other organizations/partners;
- Ensure customer satisfaction collecting and managing their requests through the different key users and stakeholders (carers, nurses, managers, …);
- Monitor and report customer’s feedback, supporting the after-sales and the R&D teams.
What Constitutes a Big Plus
- Previous experience in social care;
- Certifications in Project Management or equivalent;
- Test-field examples of you being proactive in your previous experience/s;
- Written and spoken proficiency in one or more of these languages: French, Spanish, German.
- Getting in on the ground floor of an innovative mission-first, the people-first company where you'll have the support to pursue your passions;
- Lunch tickets;
- Flexible work hours & smart working (but not too much! ;) – we highly value face to face confrontation);
- Team building activities;
If you think you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply! In addition to your updated resume, you are highly encouraged to also send us a short presentation video of yourself (around 1 minute) at our info email address - telling us why you think you are the best fit for this role!