REMOTE Senior Mobile Developer - Android, Java/Kotlin, Core Motion, Core Location
- 100% REMOTE, Remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This powerhouse client has led the nation’s insurance software industry for decades with no signs of slowing down. With advanced tools, years of financial success and dedicated teams of innovators around the globe, this powerful company has the means and desire to take on Austin’s top tech talent.
This client is looking for a REMOTE Senior Android Developer to join the team as it takes on some exciting new projects that are revolutionizing mobile technology.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside within the United States.
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of designing, developing, and deploying Android applications for highly visible projects
- Collaborate with other skilled engineers to produce cutting edge mobile detection technology that will render lifesaving services
- Continue refining your development skills as you create Android apps using core SDKs
- Play a key role in translating ML-based algorithms for deployment as an SDK
- Communicate technical issues, roadblocks, and resolutions with a variety of professional teams
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of Android mobile development experience (Java, Kotlin)
- Proven mastery of building and distributing Native Android SDKs
- Hands-on development experience with Core Location, Core Motion, and/or Core Bluetooth
- In-depth understanding of mobile design principles and best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing with a variety of teams throughout the development lifecycle
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! This client has experienced tremendous success throughout the years and rightfully gives back to the hard working employees who make it all possible. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our company’s extensive client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. We also have a highly trained team of support professionals ready to help ensure your success in this exciting new role.
Interested in learning more about this new job opportunity? Apply online today!