REMOTE Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) - Java, Test Automation
- 100% REMOTE, Remote, Remote, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside in the United States.
Created by long-time pioneers in the FinTech industry, this high-performance start-up company is stirring up some big buzz around its innovative financial technology platform. Our client’s proprietary solutions remove legacy roadblocks and enable companies of all sizes to benefit from these state-of-the-art solutions. Although this client has an international presence, they are continuing to build out the technology center in scenic Austin, Texas.
As they continue to scale operations, our client is excited to bring an experienced Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) on-board to join the highly impactful engineering team!
What you get to do:
- Use your Java coding skills to write test automation
- Analyze requirements then create and carry out comprehensive test plans and related testing documentation
- Be proactive in gathering and reporting on project metrics and progress reports
- Play a key role in locating and tracking bugs as well as performing thorough regression tests
- Stay up-to-date on fresh testing tools and strategies
- Thoroughly and accurately relay all technical information to various other teams
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience writing test automation with Java
- Recent experience with popular test automation tools
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and JUnit
- Proven ability to create comprehensive QA test plans, test cases as well as thoroughly tracking QA metrics and stats
- Previous experience identifying, tracking bugs then performing regression testing after bugs are resolved
What’s in it for you:
Working in the thriving tech metropolis of Austin, Texas has its perks – and we’re not just talking about the incredible hill country views! This client offers a fun opportunity to continue honing your skills in the IoT / edge computing space and provides ample opportunities for personal growth as well as professional advancement. Along with a competitive compensation plan, you’ll be eligible for robust medical and life insurance packages, plentiful PTO, flex times, and more.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!