REMOTE Senior Database Administrator (DBA) - Loan IQ, MS SQL Server, PowerShell
- 100% REMOTE, Remote, Remote, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside in the United States.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
They need you, an experienced Senior Database Administrator (DBA), to bring your skills to this high-level role.
What you get to do:
- Take responsibility for the high-level monitoring of all enterprise servers within this Windows environment
- Play a key role in deploying MS SQL Server and setting up task automation
- Analyze the performance of the system and recommend ways to improve it
What you need to succeed:
- Strong track record of supporting Microsoft systems as a DBA in an enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience with Loan IQ software
- Previous experience with PowerShell for task automation
- Proven ability to deploy MS SQL Server (2012 or higher)
- Ability to thrive in a highly regulated and complex environment
What's in it for you:
This is a long-term opportunity with a stable, local organization. If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams around.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!