Senior Solutions Architect - Java/.NET, Technical Leadership
- Austin, Texas, Austin, TX, United States
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
Our client, a highly successful professional services firm, has driven business results for a plethora of globally renowned enterprise-grade companies and multifaceted government agencies alike. Employing industry-leading tools, inventive solutions, and a team of experts, this client has solidified its presence in the local marketplace.
As the company’s list of clients continues to grow, so does its technical needs! They’re excited to hire an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to join the team in scenic Austin, Texas!
What you get to do:
- Deliver technical leadership for a variety of concurrent custom development projects for clients that range in scale from mid-grade to Fortune 500
- Provide solution overviews and IT architecture expertise to high-level executive audiences
- Lead teams of technical resources working on developing custom web and mobile applications
- Foster digital transformations for your clients by conducting assessments and creating enterprise-grade roadmaps
What you need to succeed:
- 6+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect working on a variety of custom web/mobile app development projects
- Hands-on technical expertise with object-oriented programming (Java or .NET)
- Successful track record of managing teams of 5-10 technical resources for concurrent projects
- Demonstrable understanding of data modeling and integration as well as REST / SOAP web services
- Proven ability to break down complex technical solutions into digestable presentations for executives
- Previous experience with AWS and/or Azure is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
Consistently ranked among Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal, our client knows how to keep its valuable employees happy, healthy, and thriving. A big supporter of internally promoting employees, this company has created unique leadership programs to allow you to continue growing your skills for years to come. You’ll enjoy other cool perks like a health and wellness program, great office views, and more! Don’t worry, you’ll also be eligible for a robust compensation package along with other great benefits that come along with working for a thriving company.
Interested in learning more about this new opportunity in Austin, TX? Apply online today