- Austin, Texas, Austin, Texas, United States
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
After nearly a decade of success, our client is connecting angel investors and startups with their own full service online venture capital platform. Their application takes the important parts of venture capital and incorporate it with the important aspects of equity crowdfunding to give the investors the best of both worlds.
As they begin to conceptualize new products, they’ll need you - a Lead Software Developer – to help extend their offerings as you work on challenging projects as part of the web development team.
What you get to do:
- Build out unique web applications using PHP and related frameworks (Laravel experience is a must)
- Provide mentorship to other developers while working together to bring creative new solutions to market
- Play an important role in developing new application features and enhancements
- Take ownership of managing source code using Git or comparable VCS
What you need to succeed:
- Strong track record of success in developing innovative new solutions using PHP
- Hands-on experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel experience is a must)
- Previous experience delivering mentorship/leadership to a growing team of software engineers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills while working in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a nationally-renowned company that continues to generate impressive results for their unique industry. As an employee, you’ll be eligible for some cool perks and bonuses! You can look forward to a competitive compensation package, 401k with company match, full suite of insurance policies, company equity, and more!
Apply today to learn more about this new job opening in Austin, Texas!