Business Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Client-Facing
- Austin, Texas, Austin, Texas, United States
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
As the company’s suite of services continues to thrive and expand, they need you -- an experienced Business Analyst -- to add to their A-list team who will take on mission-critical tasks within the BA team.
What you get to do:
- Interview various business units and gather requirements for documentation
- Collaborate with the IT team to enhance and implement technologies to meet business needs and requirements (both functional and non-functional)
- Assist in the development of operating policies and procedures
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working within a technical department
- Recent hands-on experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce and/or Dynamics)
- Proven ability to gather, document, and present business requirements
- Ability to work independently on various tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! Enjoy the perks of having full access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!