- Austin, Texas, Austin, Texas, United States
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third party candidates.
With a reputation for success and nationwide brand awareness, our client has been effectively servicing more than 100 million consumers for well over a decade. As the only company in the prepaid financial services industry to offer an end-to-end solution for consumers and merchants alike, they remain dominant in their marketplace with no signs of slowing down.
As the company continues to grow, they need an experienced Senior Front End Developer to design and develop apps in this fast-paced environment.
What you get to do:
- Use your development expertise to generate customer-facing hybrid web and mobile applications
- Create dynamic front-end applications based on the defined business requirements
- Work with the stakeholders to enhance and maintain existing websites
- Collaborate frequently with the Quality Assurance team to ensure compatibility
- Work with cutting-edge frameworks and technologies while advancing your skills along the way
What you need to succeed:
- Proven understanding of RESTful web architecture and responsive design patterns
What’s in it for you:
Our client provides an energetic work environment that thrives by hiring the best and brightest in Austin. Their staff benefit from great medical, dental, and vision care coverage, flexible work schedules, 401k plans with contribution, flex spending accounts, gym membership discount and in-house refreshments. If you are looking for an open and collaborative work environment, this opportunity may provide the work-home you’ve been searching for.
Apply today to speak with our team about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!