Recruiting Consultant - Technology, Staffing
- 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway, Austin, TX, United States
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, we've nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology -- both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
As we continue adding new businesses to our impressive roster of local clients, we’re looking to bring on a competitive Recruiting Consultant to come in and hit the ground running with us!
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of search assignments from some of Austin’s top employers
- Use your creative sourcing strategies that go beyond traditional methods like job boards
- Work collaboratively with our internal sales team to make the best match for all parties
- Leverage your advanced sourcing skills to identify hidden talent
- Build your own “Private Talent Community” to network and source from
- Develop strong relationships within the local marketplace and surrounding metroplexes
- Attend a variety of after-hours networking events (user group meet-ups, ABJ events, tech events, etc.)
What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience (open to experience in various industries outside of tech)
- Fearless telephone skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with people both over the phone and in-person
- Previous success in preparing and debriefing candidates for all interviews
- Strong negotiation skills as you will be discussing compensation packages
- Proven advanced internet research and database mining skills
- Ability to attend after-hours events to continue expanding our reach around the city
- Dedication to excellence in managing the database and sourcing tools
What’s in it for you:
This growing team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for over 18 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! With a fun, collaborative approach to meeting our goals month after month, our firm proves the workplace doesn’t have to be dull to be successful and respected. Technology Navigators has an arsenal of industry-leading tools and training programs in place to help you continue refining your skills throughout the years, and our employees love that we’re able to promote from within and foster opportunities for advancement. In addition to a healthy base with a commission structure that scales along with performance, our benefits package includes ample PTO with paid holidays, comprehensive insurance plans, 401k, and internal competitions that only add fuel to our competitive team’s fire. Like we said, Keeping Staffing Weird is our motto, so don’t be surprised when our whole team indulges in fun outings like party barges on Lake Austin, movie nights at Alamo Drafthouse, zip lining over Lake Travis, or Top Golf! Tech Nav also brings its core values to life in other ways, including giving back to the community we live and recruit within. It’s not uncommon to find us sponsoring events around town, volunteering with Austin-based non-profits, and donating funds to local organizations.
Interested in growing your career with a reputable local firm? Apply online today!