Senior Software Developer - Python, Django, DRF
- Austin, TX
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client is revolutionizing the way advertising, marketing, and technology interact with one another. Utilizing both digital and traditional media initiatives, this company provides services for a wide variety of industries including retail, healthcare, automotive, and more. As one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, they are excited to hire top talent and continue expanding operations here in Austin.
They need you, a Senior Software Developer, to join this dynamic engineering team who’s working diligently to bring high-performance solutions to market.
What you get to do:
- Put a sharp focus on API development using your strong knowledge of Python and related frameworks
- Play a critical role in deploying clean code to a cloud environment
- Collaborate with a powerful team of software engineers and architects to help power their high-profile client’s brands
- Hands-on work with popular Python frameworks to continue sharpening your skills
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of Python development experience using Python frameworks (Django)
- Proven ability to build RESTful APIs in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Recent hands-on experience with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- Understanding of cloud server platforms and deployments (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Previous experience with background task processing and message queues
- Solid track record of creating clean, maintainable and reusable code
What's in it for you:
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for a number of excellent benefits with this growing company. In addition to competitive compensation and comprehensive insurance plans, you'll enjoy a 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, and ample PTO to ensure work/life balance. Some other fun perks include “Summer Fridays” and if you have a furry, four-legged friend, they're welcomed with open arms here!
Don’t miss out on this new opportunity – apply today!