- Austin, TX
Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.
W2 only - no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Our client, founded in the late ‘90s out of one of the nation’s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most easy to use and discipline-relevant online homework software on the market. This company is experiencing extreme growth and looking to add new personnel to their team located in the heart of Austin.
They are currently seeking a Lead Front End Software Architect to bring knowledge and expertise to this mission-critical web accessibility initiative that will be utilized by hundreds of schools each year!
What you get to do:
- Architect, design and develop innovative software products for the next generation of students
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to break through any engineering issues
- Generate a REST API to connect a variety of applications using Node.js, stored procedures, SQL, etc.
- Play a key role in the creation of WCAG compliant interfaces
- Partake in the process of defining clear acceptance criteria
What you need to succeed:
- BA in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Proven expertise in delivering WCAG compliant interfaces in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Git and MySQL administration
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple project teams and autonomously prioritize tasks
What’s in it for you:
Our client offers a great work/life balance, career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work with a driven team of people who are dedicated to making a better future in the education system and see real world results.
Apply today to get your hat in the ring for this hot new opportunity!