Embedded Software Engineer
- New Freedom, PA
TechnoConsulting is a US based Software Consulting Firm with referable experience among small to large scale organizations around the globe. In addition to all sorts of application development and IT support & maintenance, we offer our clients flexible and cost-effective staffing solutions that allow them to maximize the power of technology for the ongoing success of their business.
Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, TechnoConsulting collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance technology enterprises.
9We are looking for a highly versatile technical expert who will provide creative solutions to demanding problems.
A successful candidate will bring deep technical software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving environment delivering outstanding results that have broad business impacts.
• Debug and integrate software on custom hardware.
• Test produced code to verify that the embedded software completely and correctly implements the requirements specification.
• Continually identify opportunities for improvement.
• Perform code and design reviews Interface with hardware design and development
• Electrical engineering experience Strong background in C/C++ with significant exposure to embedded platforms
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools and defect tracking tools (GIT/Jira)
• Ability to understand complex designs and failure modes with software/hardware interactions Results oriented with high level of initiative and a proactive nature
• Good communication skills are essential
• Education/Experience: BSEE, BSCS, BSCE with 3 or more years of relevant experience.
Please send your resume and contact details to mathew(at)technoconsulting(dot)com or 732-200-2488.