The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in Shanghai, Seoul, London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Animator to join our creative advertising team in Shanghai. First and foremost our Animators are responsible for producing high-quality, realistic and stylized animation for our clients advertising projects.
Ideally we are looking for an Animator that also brings in some rigging skills and is able to handle some generalist tasks from time to time.
- Previous experience Animating in advertising, feature film or animation production - ideally realistic creatures or characters
- Experience in facial animation for realistic characters and creatures
- Thorough knowledge of Maya is essential
- Rigging experience is a big plus
- Upbeat and improvisational personality
- Leadership experience and ability to mentor is a plus - we can provide training in task delegation and leading a project team
- Experience in Previz, Layout and Camera work
- Animating realistic and stylized Characters and Creatures for VFX and full CG projects (inc. facial animation)
- Mentoring and leading junior Animators
- Previz, Layout and Camera work as needed
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.