Technicolor Games is a unique gaming partner powered by innovation, and the global creative scale of Technicolor Creative Studios.
Servicing the Gaming industry for over a decade, Technicolor Games uses advanced technology to develop concept art, previsualization and art direction, motion capture, key frame animation, CGI assets and immersive experiences for AAA game releases.
Our team of global artists delivers highly complex animation solutions for games, working with the full scope of game engine pipelines. We have delivered over 2000 minutes of animation, 20,000 gaming assets, and 75 game releases to date.
As we strive to push the gaming market forward, we work closely with our Technicolor Creative Studios partners network not only to develop content within Games, but realize gaming brands’ full IP journey, from development of Marketing assets to feature length films.
Animators (m/f/d) are responsible for creating high-quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data for games.
We are looking for disciplined and artistic individuals with a firm grasp of animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
If you are passionate about animation for games and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of Maya, Motion builder then we want to hear from you!
Animation Essentials & other must have skills
- Strong command over the animation fundamentals of Bipeds, Quadrupeds, and Creatures.
- Thorough understanding on realistic body mechanics and facial animation.
- Ability to shift between various animation styles.
- Good understanding of Camera, lens, cinematography, and composition rules.
- Possess scene planning abilities by shooting self-acting videos and collecting appropriate references.
- Excellent communication skills with passion for Games.
- Should be fluent in the use of Maya and other supporting software and tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues when needed.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage.
- Previous working experience on Games pipeline.
- Mastered Creature Animation from schools like CAW and animate.
- Familiarity with Motion builder, Face ware, Dynamix, Unreal or similar game engine.
The details above provide an outline of the skills and experience we are looking out for. Within our artist team structure, we have a range of positions. These are:
- During our recruitment process we will be assessing where your skills and experience best fit
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law