- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, offering front end services through to final picture for feature, long-form episodic and traditional episodic animation. Thanks to our global capabilities, we adapt our scale to always serve every project in the best possible way.
We believe great animation is about making connections with real people. To ignite connection and to make images unforgettable, we unite with filmmakers to tell their stories. We embrace our clients’ creative ideas in our culture of collaboration, making our studios the home of the projects we are entrusted with. We help filmmakers define and develop their vision from script up to screen to make every project a unique one. We craft striking CG animation and we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level, at the highest creative quality and best price possible.
In less than ten years, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality episodic shows for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of quota and inventory on time, in collaboration with Senior PCs (show needs depending), Leads, Discipline Shot Teams, Production Managers and Supervision.
- The primary responsibilities of the Production Coordinator are building a schedule with the Leads in each Discipline that matches Producer-set quota, PM schedule and the Discipline Shot Teams
- Managing the daily schedule ensuring that dates are kept accurate based on when work will be delivered/has completed
- Escalating any Supervisor notes that may impact quota delivery.
- Conducts internal rounds; drives dailies – sends the agenda, runs the session and adds notes to ReviewTool
- Outlines Production requirements such as client deliveries, end dates and quota.
- The PC must keep on-top of all client requests and relay accurate and timely notes to the team to ensure completion of actions.
- Assigned to a group of Artist Shot Teams across one or more Disciplines on one show; ensures that Artists are being fully utilized and tasks are assigned;
- Informs Artists to consult MyPage/Artist Page for upcoming assignments, based on an updated schedule
- Reports resource updates to the Department Manager and Production Manager; and escalates to Production Managers when quota isn’t being met or any concerns regarding Shot Team performance/configuration.
- The PC will strategize with Leads on how to best achieve the required work within the assigned days.
- Gathering and preparing sends information for Production Assistants and Editorial to process; chasing software tickets for any items preventing work from being delivered; and helping to support sync queue management and Render Farm priorities.
- The PC will also communicate with upstream and downstream departments to ensure that inventory is on-time – looking ahead in the schedule to ensure your dependencies are on track and following the issue management process where necessary.
- In partnership with the Production Manager and Senior PC (show needs depending), ensure schedules and quota are being met on a daily basis
- Drive quota delivery with Supervision and Artists; sends DQR to provide updates on daily quota output.
- Based on the resources booked, liaises directly with Artists to ensure that every shot is assigned out and that the Artists know what their schedule is, what targets they need to deliver, and what quota needs to be achieved.
Engagement and Proposition
- Champion a positive and productive culture of high performance, supporting the brand as a global industry leader in visual effect.
- Work with Software Team to define functionality requirements for updating or creating new tools, and completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on new software releases and change requests made by Production
- Be an advocate of diversity and inclusivity; and act as an ambassador to promote MPC film within the local film community.
- Leadership skills – creative approach to resolving challenging situations; problem solver; forward planning; confidence and a critical thinker who works well under pressure
- Management skills – task management; highly organized and analytical; good use of initiative and decision-making; flexibility with planning and scheduling
- Communication skills – ability to work with and inspire a team; honest and attentive; good presentation and written/verbal comms; accuracy with reporting; good listening skills
- People person – managing remote teams; teamwork and training/supporting others
- Collaborative spirit – team player who is able to build relationships; resourceful
- Nice to have – VFX Film Industry knowledge and Show experience
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.