Strategic Planning and Transformation Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, offering front end services through to final picture for feature, long-form episodic and traditional episodic animation. Thanks to our global capabilities, we adapt our scale to always serve every project in the best possible way.
We believe great animation is about making connections with real people. To ignite connection and to make images unforgettable, we unite with filmmakers to tell their stories. We embrace our clients’ creative ideas in our culture of collaboration, making our studios the home of the projects we are entrusted with. We help filmmakers define and develop their vision from script up to screen to make every project a unique one. We craft striking CG animation and we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level, at the highest creative quality and best price possible.
In less than ten years, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality episodic shows for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Episodic Animation, the Strategic Planning and Transformation Manager will provide professional planning and operational support service to the respective service line and Global Animation management team. You will be a core member of the Mikros Animation Community, working collaboratively with fellow production, HR, finance and Mikros Animation management teams to drive transformation initiatives that supports Mikros Animation’s overall business strategy.
You will build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with Mikros Executives, Executive Producers and their teams. You will be expected to lead on transformation initiatives, influence decision-making, improve business performance, develop and deliver service line strategy, delivering analysis and insight on business opportunities; working with all relevant stakeholders to provide options and scenarios for business decisions.
Key activities include:
- Providing strategy and operational leadership to the Executive/senior Management team in India and globally.
- Work with the business to identify key operational risks and opportunities and ensure these are mitigated or delivered.
- Driving operational transformation and process improvements in areas such as system integration and automation and production reporting.
- Assist in aligning Global reporting for production and project costing.
- Evaluate areas of improvement in production data tracking/reporting and work with production team to make recommendations with the goal of automating manual tracking.
- Assist Global management team in the strategic planning using market analysis and project data.
- Providing analysis to the business on opportunities and risks aligned with changes to business strategy on shows/projects.
• A professional self-starter that can work independently in analysis, project manage and driving change.
• Experience in working on a project team and supporting and advising on major operational decisions.
• Demonstrable negotiation, relationship building, and conflict resolution skills.
• Evidenced excellent written and oral communication skills, ensuring clarity of messages, ideas and facts.
• Experience in working in a large complex organization.
• Experience in working in a Technology, Media & Entertainment environment.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.