Line Producer I Spontaneous application
This role is currently an open call. We are accepting submitted applications and will reach out when active recruitment for role is open. Please expect a delay in outreach as we are currently not actively recruiting for this position
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
In the context of the development of its animation projects, Mikros Animation Paris and Montreal are looking for a Line Producer. The Line Producer is a key member of the production team. He/She manages the production budget, hires and manages key members of the team, while negotiating with the HR, agreements with the artists. He/She works closely with the Directors, Executive Producer, Artistic Director, CG Supervisor and Heads of Department to manage changes in planning and budget along the way. During production, he/she is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of the activities and ensures the respect of deliverables, deadlines and costs. The Line Producer reports to the Head of production of Mikros Animation and directly supervises a team of production managers and coordinators in charge of the manufacturing departments.
- Provide and adapt frequently a detailed project delivery plan to the executive producer and supervisors
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports on the outstanding amount and the balance to be produced
- Plan studio resources to create an effective approach to CG work
- Build and operate in cooperation with the relevant head of departments a production strategy to guarantee delivery and quality (quota plan / approval charts and reports / …).
- Ensure that the team understands the objectives and delivery dates of the sequences, research and development projects, etc.
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure the work schedule is on track and meet quality standards.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as project manager in CG Animation or VFX
- Experience as a producer within a production-oriented environment
- Experience in project management with Shotgun software or similar is considered as a great asset
- Good understanding of CG processes
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in team management, negotiation and budget management
- Experience on an animated feature film is a strong asset
- A good knowledge of Excel and project management software are valuable for this position
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.