Video Game Tester
- Montreal, QC, Canada
WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world.
We are now hiring Video Game Testers (m/f/d) to join Technicolor Games based out of Montreal - Canada.
The key to this role is to be a passionate gamer and an excellent learner. Here you will be searching for bugs by playing pre-release and live ops Triple-A video games on console platforms then you will report and regress all bugs found to game developers helping them improve the quality of the games we are working on.
- Discover bugs, find clear reproduction steps and enter the information in a concise manner into the database.
- Regress old bugs in the project database to make sure they no longer occur
- Collaborate with team members
- Provide feedback from a user experience perspective
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong commitment to quality and eye for detail
- Passion for video games
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, with an agile and flexible attitude towards changes.
Our DE&I mission is to always respect, embrace and encourage the uniqueness of individuals and their talents.
- Be an inclusive workplace for everyone by removing barriers that hinder people from being themselves.
- Build and maintain a community where all staff feel safe, included and accepted for who they are.
- Attract, nurture, and retain the best talent in the industry irrespective of their background.
- Committed to a genuine change in our business and the wider industry.
- Investing in our people: time, budget, training and ongoing development.
- Facilitating open discussion & debate.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.